Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am living my dream..Almost...

I am starting to fullfill the dreams I have had for quite a while, though I cant say since I was a little boy due to the fact that my dreams have partly changed over the years especially since the introduction of a computorised society.

Though I have always had tons of dreams and tons of stuff i want to do. Maby really should make a big fat checklist Of what i want to do and start workign on it. But right now time is not really aviable to me and wont really be untill after next summer due to current work.

For a long time now I have had an idea to give my self an challange each year to learn somthing new and put it into practice to explore my self and the world around me. But havnt really gotten around to start it. Maby next year. Already know what that challange would be ( beyound my weightproblems ) .

The "sacrefices" for some of my dreams to come through has been though and something i will have to live with for the rest of my life. Mainly thinking of the loss of my mother.

She passed away recently in breast cancer that spread so it has been a rocky road for me and my brothers the past few months. Not much to do then accept and mourn. I really hope she knows how much we love her and how much we miss her.

From my part of the inheritance the insurance company left us children I was able to make the 10% deposit on the appartment I now live in.

On top of this i have also made my dream work. Meaning I am working as a programmer for a small company with good social structure.

Also now my girlfriend has moved in with my and it seems life cant get better but it can. If I would be able to put the effort into losing some weight to life would be even better.

Meh useless rambling no special thoughs just some kind of red string of dreams in this topic. I promise I will better my self and write of somthing of more importance then me in the future.

No comments: